Here are details of how to contact Rescare, call our Helpline, apply for membership, make a donation, or make a general enquiry…
Steven Jackson House
31 Buxton Road
Our Welfare Service and Helpline provides information, advice and support
Telephone: 0161 477 1640
Email: Please use the Contact Form on this page (see above).
Calls to our office or helpline which are received outside office hours, will be diverted to an answer-phone service. Please leave a message (clearly stating your name and contact telephone number), and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Membership is offered in the following categories: Individual, Family, and Affiliated (for organizations such Schools, Service Providers, Charities etc.)
To apply for membership of Rescare…
- email us using the Contact Form on this page (above), indicating that you wish to apply for membership and stating your name, and if possible, postal address & phone number.
- or telephone us on 0161 474 7323 requesting a Membership Form. If outside our current office hours, leave a message on our answer phone, stating your name, address, and contact phone number.
Membership of Rescare entitles you to:
- receive our quarterly magazine, RESNEWS which provides updates and information relevant to the field of Learning Disability.
- have notice of, and attend, our AGM, an opportunity to meet fellow members and also air your views.
- take part in our surveys of our membership; and to have Rescare represent you in consultations with local and national govenment, and in other relevant forums
- obtain advice from our helpline on any issue affecting a learning disabled family member, or regarding learning disability in general.
Rescare welcomes all donations – which it will use to pursue its objective of proving support, advice and assistance to adults and children with learning disabilities and their families.
There are various ways to make your donation…
Donations by cheque, postal-order etc.
These may be posted to our office address.
Rescare continues to be grateful to all those who remember us in legacies and bequests.